Skip to a Section
- Do Not Use My Flex Cash for a Loan Until You Read This
- What is “My Flex Cash” and How Does it Work?
- How Much Can I Borrow from My Flex Cash?
- What Are the My Flex Cash Loan Rates and Terms?
- How to Apply for a My Flex Cash Loan
- The Advantages of My Flex Cash
- The Disadvantages of My Flex Cash
Our Review of My Flex Cash
Name: My Flex Cash
Description: My Flex Cash is a tribal lender that provides short term installment loans to consumers with bad credit.
Cost of Loan
Review Summary of My Flex Cash
My Flex Cash is a tribal lender offering bad credit installment loans to consumers. Owned by a sovereign tribal nation, this lender is one of the most expensive we’ve come across. You can borrow from $100 – $1,000, but the interest rates are between 608.33% 1564.29% APR. Our advice, if you have bad credit, is to shop around before committing to any loan from this lender.
User Review( votes)
- Offers installment loans that can be repaid over time
- Application process is simple and fast
- A decent option if you’ve exhausted all other resources
- One of the highest interest rates – 608.33% 1564.29% APR
- Not a good solution for large financial purchases
- Not an option for those with average to excellent credit
Do Not Use My Flex Cash for a Loan Until You Read This
With bad credit loan scams on the rise, it’s not always easy to know who you can trust. When unexpected expenses pop up, where do you turn? If you are considering My Flex Cash for your next installment loan, be sure you read this entire review and guide. It could save you thousands of dollars, or be one of the best decisions of your life.
What is “My Flex Cash” and How Does it Work?
My Flex Cash is a bad credit lender that provides short term installment loans to borrowers. While every tribal loan has a significantly high interest rate, My Flex Cash seems to be much higher than the average of 440% APR charged by other tribal lenders.
However, if you are struggling to find a loan from a traditional lender with the best rates, this might be your only option. If so, here’s what you should know about My Flex Cash and how it works:
- If you cannot get approved from any other lender, apply on the MFC website. (this should be a last resort)
- The application process only takes a few minutes. Be sure to have your information handy to complete the application (Driver license #, SSN#, Address, Banking details, etc)
- Once you’ve applied, you should hear back from a loan specialist within 1 hour who will give you your loan term and interest rate
- If you are approved, the funds will be deposited into your account within 24 business hours
- You will begin repaying the loan on your next pay date, in equal installment payments over time until you have paid the loan off.
How Much Can I Borrow from My Flex Cash?
My Flex Cash lends bad credit borrowers as little as $200, up to a maximum of $600. We like the fact that MFC doesn’t allow you to borrow over $600. The more money you borrow, the more you will pay in interest rate fees. In fact, most borrowers end up paying back 87% in interest payments over principle. You can lessen the amount of interest you pay by doing two things: 1. Borrow only what you need 2. Pay the loan back as quickly as you can.
Minimum and Maximum Loan Amounts
- Minimum – $200
- Maximum $600
What Are the My Flex Cash Loan Rates and Terms?
With specializing in this product, many of the details are straight forward. With My Flex Cash, you can begin by requesting a loan between $100 to $1,000. Interest rates will vary between 608.33% up to 1,564.29%, which are higher compared to others in the industry.
The reason for higher interest rates can be for riskier lending or simply to make more money as a lending business. Your final interest rate will be on the loan documents at the time of closing.
Here’s What it Might Cost You
How to Apply for a My Flex Cash Loan
Loan application minimum requirements:
- Have an income of at least $1,000 per month.
- Have proof of employment.
- Have an open bank account.
- Be reachable by phone and email.
- Be at least 18 years old and a permanent U.S. resident.
Here’s how to apply for a My Flex Cash loan:
Step 1: Enter basic contact details and loan amount
On step 1, you simply need to enter the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Loan Amount
Step 2: Complete your personal information
On step 2, complete your personal details by answering the following questions:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Social Security #
- Driver License #
- Driver License State
- Date of Birth
Step 3: Complete your contact information
On step 3, finalize your contact details as you see below:
- Physical Address
- Time at Residence
- Residence Type (own or rent)
- Home Phone #
- Cell Phone #
Step 4: Enter your bank account details
On step 4, My Flex Cash needs to know your bank account details. This is so they can deposit your funds into your account and also withdraw your payments according to the loan terms.
- Bank Name
- Bank Routing #
- Checking Account #
- Length Account Has Been Active?
Step 5: Enter your employment and income details
On step 5, you need to enter your employment and income details.
- Employer Name
- Employer Zip Code
- Department You Work In
- Employer Work Phone #
- Are You Considered Active Duty Military? (yes or no)
- Length of Employment
- Monthly Salary
- Direct Deposit?
Once done, check if you want to receive SMS notifications from My Flex Cash.
The Advantages of My Flex Cash
As previously mentioned, My Flex Cash allows you to repay you loan early without penalty. They in fact encourage early repayment because they receive their principal investment and you save money from interest expense. Also, if you need a loan again in the future, you begin building a trustworthy business relationship with My Flex Cash.
Other information you may want to look at include the APR Disclosure page of their website. This will give you the hypothetical breakdown of a loan and fees that would be associated. This allows you to see how your loan may be structured and you can plan going forward.
My Flex Cash is a prime example of a solid website that gives you everything you need, but not too much. The only item missing would be anything related to the cancellation of your loan application. If this is of concern to you, reach out to My Flex Cash using the information on their contact page.
Overall, this company is certainly worth your time to review and see if they are a good fit. As always, it’s important to complete your own due diligence because not every loan application is the same. Also, you might find more competitive interest rates by reviewing our guide on tribal lending.
Important: Ensure you weigh all the options before committing to a tribal lender.
Have you used My Flex Cash for a short term loan? Leave your review below!