Read This Guide on Cash 1 Loans Before You Apply!
Our Review of Cash 1 Loans
Cash 1 Loans offers multiple loan products, and the rates and terms will vary depending on many factors.
However, typical interest rates can be anywhere from 204% to as high as 469.29% APR. For installment loans, you can borrow as little as $100 or up to $1,500.
Car title loans are a bit different. With this type of loan, you can borrow as little as $100 up to $50,000.
It depends on your vehicle’s value, your vehicle equity, along with many other factors.
– Decent option for those with bad credit
– Decent option for emergency expenses that come up
– Lender is a local company with offices in Nevada and Arizona, and thus governed by state and U.S. federal laws
– Application process is easy and effortless
– Offer several different types of loan products
– A very expensive form of borrowing, with interest rates as high as 469.29% APR
– Not a good option for people with average to excellent credit
– If you choose a title loan, you could have your vehicle repossessed if you fail to make payments
This article on Cash 1 Loans reviews has been updated to reflect new lender updates.
When you have bad credit, it can hold you back from getting the best loan rates and terms. Not only that, it can stress you out and take a significant toll on your health.
- Read This Guide on Cash 1 Loans Before You Apply!
- What is Cash 1 Loans and How Does it Work?
- How Much Can I Borrow from Cash 1 Loans?
- How Much Will a Cash 1 Loan Cost?
- What Are the Cash 1 Loan Rates and Terms?
- How to Apply for a Cash 1 Loan
- The Advantages of Cash 1 Loans
- Cash 1 Loan Disadvantages
You might even feel discouraged and hopeless. But you are not alone. According to April 2018 data from FICO, one in 10 consumers has a FICO® Score 8 below 550.
You might have tried traditional financing through banks, only to be disapproved. That said, you might have stumbled on a company called Cash 1 Loans. We’ve created a guide below on this lender. Be sure to read to the end!
What is Cash 1 Loans and How Does it Work?
Cash 1 Loans is a direct lender that provides short term installment loans and car title loans for people with bad credit. A direct lender simply means the funds you receive come directly from Cash 1 Loans.
The lender was established in 1997 and so far, has mostly positive reviews from borrowers. The good news for people with bad credit is this: Cash 1 Loans works with you even if your credit sucks.
Your financial information and personal details will not be shared with multiple lenders competing for your business. The funds come directly from the lender.
Cash 1 Loans offers different types of loans depending on a borrower’s location. This is due to state regulations that prevent certain types of loans.
Cash 1 Loans offers the following types of loans:
- Short term installment loans
- Personal loans
- Title loans
- Smart loans
The lender only offers loans in Nevada and Arizona. Borrowers outside of these locations are not eligible.
In Nevada, Cash 1 Loans offers short term installment loans, as well as auto title loans. However, in Arizona, they can only offer car title loans.
With installment loans, you have the flexibility to repay your loan over a longer period of time. This makes it easier for you to budget finances and pay your loan on time.
How Much Can I Borrow from Cash 1 Loans?
How much money can you borrow from Cash 1? It depends on a few factors. The type of loan, your location and your credit worthiness. With an installment loan, you can borrow $100 to $1,500. Your job or income will be considered collateral.
Car title loans allow you to borrow a much larger amount. Eligibility factors are your income, credit history, value of vehicle and vehicle equity. You can borrow money against your title in an amount ranging from $100 to $50,000.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Installment Loans – $100 to $1,500
- Car Title Loans – $100 to $50,000
- Title Equity Loans – $100 – $2,500
TRENDING: Reviews on Bad Credit Lenders
Uncle Warbucks Reviews: Read Our Latest Review and See Updated Loan Rates. Compare Native American Loan Companies and More.
Tremont Lending Reviews: The Latest Review on This Direct Tribal Lender. Get Loan Rates, Repayment Terms and Compare Native American Loans
See The Latest Target Cash Now Reviews. Are Target Cash Loans a Scam? Our Latest Review on This Native American Loan Company Reveals All.
Spotloan is an alternative to payday loans and specializes in short-term installment loans that can be repaid over time. Read our full review on Spotloan here.
How Much Will a Cash 1 Loan Cost?
We’re not going to sugar coat it…a loan from Cash 1 can be very expensive. Before you apply for a loan, make sure you have exhausted all other resources (read this to find out how to make money fast without a loan).
The interest rates, along with other fees, depends on your location and the type of loan you request. Auto title loans have an APR that can reach as high as 204 percent, depending on the total amount of the loan. The higher the total amount of the loan, the lower the APR will be.
With installment loans, the APR can be as high as 390%, if the loan term is up to 90 days.
A short term installment loan in Nevada, however, will have an APR of 469.29%.
Here’s what you can expect to pay:
Cash 1 Installment Loan Cost Example
- Amount Financed – $300.00
- Payment Every Two Weeks – $72.98
- Total of 6 Payments – $474.39
- Total Interest – $174.39
- All Payments and Fees – $474.39
Your principle and interest payments are as follows:
- 63% applied to the principle
- 37% applied to the interest
Cash 1 Car Title Loan Cost Example
- Amount Financed – $300.00
- Payment Every Two Weeks – $60.02
- Total of 6 Payments – $390.14
- Total Interest – $90.14
- All Payments and Fees – $390.14
Here’s how your payments breakdown:
- 77% is applied to principle
- 23% is applied to interest
What Are the Cash 1 Loan Rates and Terms?
Loan rates and terms will vary by your location and the type of loan you request. You have 90 days to pay back an installment loan and 210 days to repay an auto tile loan. To our knowledge, this lender does not charge an origination fee or pre-payment penalty.
Our advice is to pay the loan back as soon as possible, whether it’s an installment loan or auto title loan. This will save you a lot of money in interest rates in the long term.
We also recommend borrowing only what you need and can afford.
How to Apply for a Cash 1 Loan
It’s very easy to apply for a loan. A few ikey things you need to be eligible are: at least 18 years of age, live in Nevada or Arizona, photo identification, income and an active bank account. Let’s break down how to apply online.
Step 1: Complete Your Personal Information
On step 1, you will simply enter the following information:
- First name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Your resident state
- Agree to terms
Step 2: A Loan Specialist Will Contact You
Surprise, there is no step 2. The application is only one step. This makes things much easier for you. After you have submitted the application, a loan specialist will reach out to you with more information and next steps.
The Advantages of Cash 1 Loans
Bad credit lenders definitely have their advantages. But not if you have average to excellent credit. If your credit score falls into that range, you are better off looking for traditional financing. You’ll get much better personal loan rates.
If you have bad credit, however, Cash 1 Loans can be a major benefit. This benefit has been touted by several Cash 1 Loans reviews online. They do not determine your eligibility based on your credit score. It is only used to assess how much you’ll pay in interest. That said, here are the main advantages:
- Is a great option for people with bad credit
- Your credit score does not determine loan eligibility
- Can help you rebuild your credit
- Funds can be deposited into your account within 24 hours
- No prepayment penalty fees
- No loan origination fees
- Offers different types of loans
Cash 1 Loan Disadvantages
The major disadvantages of Cash 1 are obviously the high interest rates. This is obviously, the most negative thing you’ll see in Cash 1 Loans reviews. Interest rates are between 204% APR to 469% APR. For installment loans, you have up to 90 days to pay the loan back.
As long as you don’t borrow an excessive amount and repay on time, the amount you pay in interest might be worth it. The main thing you want to make sure you do is pay your loan on time and try not to “rollover” the loan.
That said, here are the main disadvantages:
- Very high interest rates of 204% APR to 469% APR
- Loan application cannot be completed online
- If payments cannot be repaid on time, you could end up in debt